Thursday, February 7, 2008

Your Website Tips!

Howdy!

Welcome to the first post of the Your Website Tips blog. I'm Sean Stefan and I'll be your blogger. This blog is intended to help aspiring webmasters to build their own websites. But when I say aspiring webmasters, these tips will not be intended for people with a lot of programming knowledge, but instead for the average person or small business owner that wants an easy solution to creating a web presence.

I'm a marketing consultant with LRS Consulting and my main focus is helping small businesses use the Internet as a marketing tool. In that role I've become very familiar with a lot of tools on the Internet, specifically the online website builder at http://www.onlineweb4u.com/.

LRS Consulting owns the OnlineWeb4u.com website, but the web builder tool was created by a leading software development company - Website Dynamics. Website Dynamics also looks after all the payment and support aspects of OnlineWeb4u.com That being said, we believe it's a great product and with the help of a few tips, building your own website can be an easy and rewarding experience.

Stay tuned for the tips!

No comments: